This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Chunjiang Li <chunjiang at nudt dot edu dot cn>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 10:37:48 -0400
- Subject: Re:
- References: <20050801143657.A1A8D53F480@ds20.nudt.edu.cn>
On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 22:36 +0800, Chunjiang Li wrote:
> Hi, all:
> Also the problem about Pseudo register usage.
> I want to know the Pseudo registers used (def and ref) in a basic block.
> How can I get these result using the APIs presented in GCC?
> Need help. Urgently