mudflap - missed violation

I am investigating unusual results from mudflap tests. I added a some
test lines to my program to provoke violations and found that auto
variables are not checked correctly inside threads.

Attached is a test program that demonstrates the problem. It runs the
same code in main (and gets the two expected violations) and then in
a thread (the static is reported, the auto is not).

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal@eyal.emu.id.au) <http://samba.org/eyal/>