Re: RFH: libgcc_s.so being unnecessarily linked for mipsel-linuxcross compiler...

On Thu, 2005-07-28 at 16:58, Greg Schafer wrote:
>  Glibc headers ARE provided -> inhibit_libc NOT defined -> optimal
>  Glibc headers ARE NOT provided -> inhibit_libc IS defined -> suboptimal

This is basically what I meant, but I don't want to get in a debate
about what is optimal and what isn't.  Maybe I should have used a
different word.

Anyways, I regard Dan Kegel's crosstools as the best source of info on
doing linux cross toolchain builds.  His scripts get this right, and
aren't very hard to use.  There are also other ways of getting the same
result.
--
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.specifix.com