Re: implementing rvalue references to g++

Paolo Carlini wrote:
> Besides repeating again that personally I consider this effort very,
> very welcome, just wanted to restate (*) that probably you should take
> as baseline current *mainline*, not 4.0.0, because, of course, any
> possible patch will go in mainline only. Also obvious, in case you are
> actually willing to contribute the code to FSF (otherwise why
> discussingit on the GCC development mailing list? ;) please start
> ASAP the
> copyright assignment paperwork: it takes time!

Not to worry, I am planning on submitting a mainline patch. I hope copyright assignment won't be neccessary, though, since the patch doesn't contain any
large blocks of code outside of the testcases. It's just a lot of small,
scattered changes. But if you think copyright assignment is neccessary,
please tell me what I need to do. I don't remember seeing a procedure for it
on the gcc site.

- Russ