This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Q] Class instance layout details
- From: Bharadwaj Yadavalli <bharadwaj dot yadavalli at hp dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:41:25 -0400
- Subject: [Q] Class instance layout details
- Reply-to: Bharadwaj Yadavalli <bharadwaj dot yadavalli at hp dot com>
Can someone please point me to a place where I can get information
about how gcc (2.96 and later) lays out class instances? In other
words if I examine the contents of an object pointer, is there a
document that specifies how the contents of the memory with relation
to the pointer correspond to the members, the vtable etc.