Re: please update the gcj main page

John M. Gabriele wrote:

Ah. Some expansion of that faq item would be useful (re. 1.4 vs 1.5).
Following the link to the JLS page, I see that they are still pointing users
to what looks to me like the Java 1.4 spec (I browsed the online html version's
index, and there's no mention of generics or autoboxing), though a new
version of that JLS book seems to be coming out last month. :)

Also note that the "table of contents" at the top of the GCJ faq page has
a typo: s/arn't/aren't/.

in addition to the front-page (if so desired).

Yes. How do we go about it? :)

The web pages can be found in the "wwwdocs" module in GCC cvs. Go here for details: http://gcc.gnu.org/cvs.html

Fixes and updates should be submitted to gcc-patches@gcc.gnu.org and java-patches@gcc.gnu.org. We appreciate your help with this!

Bryce