This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: please update the gcj main page
- From: Bryce McKinlay <mckinlay at redhat dot com>
- To: "John M. Gabriele" <john_sips_tea at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>, java at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:42:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: please update the gcj main page
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
John M. Gabriele wrote:
Ah. Some expansion of that faq item would be useful (re. 1.4 vs 1.5).
Following the link to the JLS page, I see that they are still pointing users
to what looks to me like the Java 1.4 spec (I browsed the online html version's
index, and there's no mention of generics or autoboxing), though a new
version of that JLS book seems to be coming out last month. :)
Also note that the "table of contents" at the top of the GCJ faq page has
a typo: s/arn't/aren't/.
in addition to the front-page (if so desired).Yes. How do we go about it? :)
The web pages can be found in the "wwwdocs" module in GCC cvs. Go here
for details: http://gcc.gnu.org/cvs.html
Fixes and updates should be submitted to email@example.com and
firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your help with this!