         U malloc
         U memcpy
         U memset
         U mprotect
         U perror
         U sysconf
         w _Jv_RegisterClasses
         w __cxa_finalize

Should I really not use -nostandardlibs for libgcc_s ?
I just got a linker warning because I had bumped libc
from .36.1 to .37.0 and am recompiling gcc... this
yields executables linking against libgcc_s (.1.1)
and libc (.37.0 AND .36.1). No problems, but a warning.

Also, libgcc could be used with libc-replacements this
way (not truly an issue with libgcc.so, but think of
bootloaders).

Do I overlook something?

Thanks,
//mirabile