Changelog question for the FSF address change

In my local tree, I've updated all the files copyrights with the new FSF address (a.k.a. GNU Public License 2, rev 3). This change has already been preapproved. I figured committing this in the lull of the GCC Summit would be a good time as any.

My question is can I commit this with a ChangeLog such as

* config/i386/*: Update FSF address in copyright header.

instead of having to list virtually every single file in the tree, which clutters the Changelog, IMO. The CVS log lists the files that were changed.

A secondary question is what to do about GCC 4.0.x and 3.4.x?

Kelley Cook