c/c++ validator

Hi folks

I would like to ask you about source validation software. Software that runs
trough source code, and attempts to find any possible memory leaks, and other
problems. Is there anything opensource for C or/and C++ out there ?

I know it's the wrong list to ask for it, but that's quite close to compilers,
and some of you may know about it.

Thanks.

--
Vercetti