Re: po file update

Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> I submitted it to the TP a week ago.

Sorry it took so long. Karl is on vacation, and I was busy with other
stuff. Please verify whether the merge indeed had the desired effect.

> Perhaps there is some problem with the updating of the TP site?

Also that. DIRO (UMontreal) shut down the machines that ran our
cron jobs, and hasn't told us what machine to use instead. I currently
run them manually from time to time.

Regards,
Martin