Re: po file update

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005, Jakub Jelinek wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 04:43:47PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> > Right now, the libstdc++ versioning/ABI situation is is all that stands
> > between us and 4.0.1 RC2, now that Jakub has fixed the GLIBC miscompilation.
>
> Weren't we waiting for the updated po files (at least for the translations
> that were known to contain bugs that resulted in compiler crashes,
> i.e. de, es, tr and zh_CN)?
>
> Joseph, have you uploaded 4.0.1 RC to the TP robot?
> Will it msgmerge automatically and send back or do we need to wait for
> the translators to actually msgmerge it manually?

I submitted it to the TP a week ago.  When it has been processed, the
automerged files with the problem translations marked fuzzy by msgmerge
0.14.5 will appear on the TP site (the automerged files don't get mailed
out) - after new .pot files have been processed by the TP, I download the
new merged .po files and commit them.  However, the TP site still shows
the 4.0.0 .pot files and translations only.

Perhaps there is some problem with the updating of the TP site?  The pages
I refer to to see if the new .pot files have been processed are

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/registry.cgi?domain=gcc
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/registry.cgi?domain=cpplib

but the table on the latter page is out of date with regard to how many
Swedish message translations there are for cpplib (an updated complete
translation was recently sent by the TP robot to gcc-patches).  However,
trying with wget shows that the 4.0.1-b20050607.po files are not there -
it isn't just a matter of there being no links to them.

--
Joseph S. Myers               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
    jsm@polyomino.org.uk (personal mail)