Re: Use of check_vect() in vectorizer testsuite

On Jun 9, 2005, at 8:24 AM, Giovanni Bajo wrote:

So, the point is that you cannot select between compile-time/run- time based
on a target triplet check, at least for this target. What do you suggest?
All the other tests use check_vect() exactly for this reason, as far as I
can see, so it looks to me that the sensible thing to do is to use
check_vect there as well.

hmm.. that means all tests need to use check_vect(). I am going offline now for the day, however consult with Dorit and/or Janis and feel free to update these tests appropriately for your platform.

-
Devang