Re: GCC 3.4.4 RC2

John David Anglin wrote:
Please download, build, and test.

I've now completed testing on the PA and don't see any major issues.

The only easily fixable issue that showed up in testing was the failure
of 26_numerics/complex/pow.cc under hpux 10.20.  This fails because of
a corner case in the 10.20 math library.  The problem was fixed in the
4.0.0 release.

There are a number of minor testsuite issues, some fixed in 4.0.0.
The failure of badalloc1.C under hpux 11.11 is a testsuite problem
that could be fixed by updating to the 4.1.0 version.

It would have been nice to fix those testsuite issues, but I think it's OK that we didn't. Thanks for testing!

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC