Wiki on home page

I note that you have a wiki from 27 January 2005.
It is made known by a line in the News/Announcements, which will disappear at some time, and anyway is not always the first reading for people.
I suggest that, when the state of the wiki will be mature enough from your perspective, to insert the wiki in the left column under Documentation an maybe also in your Welcome.
Regards.
Denis