Re: mainline boostrap comparison failure on i686-pc-linux-gnu with gcc 3.2.3 20030502 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.3-49)

Andrew Pinski wrote:

Actually it is easy to peak at any of them and you will see that the
tree optimizators (lim to be in fact) has changed something somewhere.

The trouble is that I'm running the tests on Red hat Enterprise Linux, and even
with the address randomization allegedly turned off, most addresses still end
up being random. So I've looked at differences of dump file sizes instead, and the
first was in the greg dumps. Still, experimentation with 3.4.3 supports your
statement that the mainline code is to blame: I also get bootstrap comparison
failures with 3.4.3 as the bootstrap compiler, in fact two different sets
using two different mainline snapshots:

Bootstrap comparison failure!
./expmed.o differs
build/genattrtab.o differs