Re: Validating a C++ back-end

Vasanth wrote:
Hi,

I am working on a fresh C++ port and I am filling in all the machine
specific hooks.

How do I run the C++ testsuite on my compiler? I am familiar with the
GCC torture/execute tests and have my backend passing those tests
reasonably well. Now, I am looking for something similar for C++ to
test my support for the language's features.

Ah, you need a conformance testsuite. There are several conformance ones available, all proprietary AFAIK. Depending on what you want to verify, you might need a language conformance testsuite and/or an ABI conformance testsuite.

A C++ specific forum might be able to provide the best info about
what's available.

nathan