Bug in multifile operation?

Per Bothner wrote:

Paolo Bonzini wrote: >> But what Per is talking about is how .o files are built. This change

would probably not be very difficult fwiw; we already have done this
in a place or two where we've needed BC ABI support.

As long as libtool supports it, it should not be very difficult indeed.

It semi-supports it.

With @aaa.list it supports it, it seems. I made a patch, but it fails because of a bug. It is enough to supply these two files together to jc1

   package java.awt;
   import java.util.EventObject;
   public abstract class AWTEvent extends EventObject {}

   package java.awt;
   import java.awt.event.KeyEvent;
   public class B {
     Object[] o = KeyEvent.class.getFields();
   }

I'm tracking the failure, so far it seems that, in find_in_imports for java.awt.event.KeyEvent, there's already something different in the IDENTIFIER_CLASS_VALUE for KeyEvent. But I have not understood where it is set. :-(

Paolo