Backporting to 4_0 the latest friend bits

Hi Kriang and Mark,

as you know well, the most important linux distributions and software packages are currently rebuilt with 4.0 and "weird" problems slowly surface. One of those is the partial rework of friendship for 4_0, which misses these important bits present in mainline:

2005-03-14 Kriang Lerdsuwanakij <lerdsuwa@users.sourceforge.net>

PR c++/4403
PR c++/9783, DR433

2005-03-14 Kriang Lerdsuwanakij <lerdsuwa@users.sourceforge.net>

Friend class name lookup 5/n
PR c++/1016

I know that, technically, we are not talking about regressions wrt 3.x, still, important packages that used to compile and, well, apparently at least, *work* well, now don't even compile (see c++/19403, c++/21235, many others linked from there). Would be a big deal having more of Kriang's recent work in 4_0 too, or is there something else that you can suggest?

Thanks in advance,
Paolo.