This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Build gcc-4.0.0
- From: James E Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Jean-Paul Rigault <jpr at essi dot fr>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 20:40:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: Build gcc-4.0.0
- References: <426A02CB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jean-Paul Rigault wrote:
- I had to use the --enable-languages option to get the Ada compiler;
without it, and contrarily to what is suggested in the installation doc,
Ada was not built.
- the HTML documentation is generated in /objdir//gcc/HTML, not in
/objdir//HTML as indicated in the documentation.
Thanks for the info. I have posted a proposed patch on the gcc-patches
mailing list here:
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com