RE: EABI stack alignment for ppc

----Original Message----

  It only implies that the offset should be such a multiple, but since the
struct itself will have to be aligned to a multiple of 16 if any of its
members have to be aligned to a multiple of 16 (at least according to the C
language rules), it works out the same: the base address is aligned, the
offset is aligned because of the paragraph above, so the actual member
address (offset + base) is also aligned.

    cheers,
      DaveK