sjlj exceptions?

Hi,

when porting gcc (still 3.4.4), how do I exactly know whether I
need to pass --enable-sjlj-exceptions to configure?

Is there a test case which fails if I need it and have it not
enabled, and passes otherwise (disabled and not needed, or
enabled)?

TIA,
//mirabile
--
> Hi, does anyone sell openbsd stickers by themselves and not packaged
> with other products?
No, the only way I've seen them sold is for $40 with a free OpenBSD CD.
	-- Haroon Khalid and Steve Shockley in gmane.os.openbsd.misc