This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regression involving COMMON(?)
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>, Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>, GCC List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 01:00:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: Regression involving COMMON(?)
- References: <000501c54a1c$535dc0c0$0400000a@Paul>
On Apr 26, 2005, at 12:56 AM, Paul Thomas wrote:
Something did common in last night:
I see testsuite failures on g77/960628_x.f (for x=0-10), common_4.f90
and g77/980701-1.f thus bumping unexpected failures up to 79. The
common feature, if you will excuse the play on words, is common.
I think this is caused by:
2005-04-25 Nathan Sidwell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* tree-ssa-alias.c (fieldoff_t): Remove.
(fieldoff_s): typedef the structure itself. Create a vector of
(push_fields_onto_fieldstack): Return count of fields pushed.
Remove peeling of first field. Adjust.
by the way Paul, what is the error?