object code execution statistics

Hello everybody!

Is there any util that would produce result containing the asm code
execution staticstics ??? The object code was produced by GCC.
The main thing I need is to know how much the specific assembler command of
the compiled program was executed.
I've seen the GCOV tool. It would be suited for me if it returned
statistics for asm command too (not only for C-code)

Thank you in advance.