FW: GNU Mailing Lists Question #1

Hi.  I'm hoping you can help me with the questions in this e-mail and the
one that follows.  I'd sent each originally to mailman@gnu.org, thinking
that that person would be the best one to answer questions about GNU mailing
lists, but James Blair responded by recommending that I look at the site
(which I already have) or contact you.

Thanks,

Chris Miller
LynuxWorks Tech Pubs