Re: building GCC 4.0 for arm-elf target on mingw host

Danny Smith wrote:

Danny, according to that bug report in SF, you said that you're not submitting that bug to GCC because you couldn't test it on Win 2K and XP. Now it's been tested on both platforms, are you willing to submit that patch to GCC?

No, I have an alternative patch that also fixes failure of mingw-hosted gcc to remove duplicate include paths (because of lack of meaningful inodes). I will submit that as soon as I can afford to fix some hardware problems on my gcc development machine. It may be awhile. I can post the patch to you privately for testing in the meantime.

Danny

Yes, could you send me your new patch? I always prefer to use what will hopefully go into mainline. Thanks. I'll report how it works as well in that bug report.

Good luck with your repairs!

Eric