Re: 2 suggestions

This is why I suggested several parameters to the question. Assumedly if
the parameters were the same, so would the answer be. Note that lots of
scripts do the same style confuring and a dictionary or param-set
and I believe it could work if used intelligently.

Best regards,

Ray

David Edelsohn <dje@watson.ibm.com> on Thursday, April 7, 2005 at 11:54 AM