Re: Name of files and functions etc.

Thanks for all the answers!

Usually the hardest part of programming is finding the right names for things,
but good names cant be replaced by any amount of documentation.

By the way, how much changes should a patch contain in this case? As I understand the guidlines
there should be one significant change per patch. Does this mean that cleaning the parse.y is
one patch or that moving out all actions in parse.y that use pop_current_osb is one patch (my first goal)?

Is there any use doing this or are gcjx going to rule the world from tomorrow?

David