Re: i want to connect gcc's front-end to my'back-end

하태준 schrieb:
> i want to connect gcc's front-end to my'back-end
>
> how to connect it?
>
> first i want to connect gcc's tree IR and my back-end's IR
>
> but i can't
>
> then i try to connect gcc's RTL that was made -dr option
>
> but that is impossible
>
> so, i try to use gcc 4.0
>
> i want to use gcc's gimple tree (that is gcc's IR)
>
> how to i connect gcc's gimple to my IR
>
> i want to print gimple tree!
>
> -fdump-tree-gimple option's output is not a Intermediate Representation
>
> that is not a tree!
>
> help me...

why don't you explain further what exactly you'd like to do.

if you want to use gcc as parser only to your compiler look here:
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gccint/Trees.html
(and note that your code will have to be GPL conforming.)

if you need to get an external representation of your source code look here:
http://www-user.zfn.uni-bremen.de/~strasser/metacpp/
(function bodies and thus complete source code is almost done and will
be on the website soon)

another project with different design decisions is:
http://www.gccxml.org

if you want to port gcc to another CPU or similar I'm sure there is some
backend-howto on gcc website, but gimple trees are not the right way.

there are more than one IRs in gcc so you need to be more clear. and
note that gcc debugging outputs are not designed to be processed.

--
Stefan Strasser