Obsoleting more ports for 4.0.

Hi,

First off, Mark, if you think this stuff is too late for 4.0, I'll
postpone this to 4.1.  Please note that all we have to do is add a few
lines to config.gcc as far as printing the "obsolete" message is
concerned.

Below, I propose to obsolete the following three architectures for GCC
4.0 and remove them for 4.1 unless somebody steps up and does *real
work*.

If you are working on these ports, please send us real patches.

If you would like to work on these ports privately, please refrain
from telling us that port xxx should be kept.  More ports we have,
more work we would have to do to clean up the infrastructure
connecting the middle end and the backends.

arc
---

  No maintainer.

  PR 8972 hasn't been fixed.  GCC miscompiles a function as simple as.

    int
    f (int x, int i)
    {
      return x << i;
    }

  There were some recent interests like

    http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2004-10/msg00408.html

  Obsoleting a port on the grounds of a single bug may seem a bit
  strange.  However, PR 8972 implies that nobody is working on the
  FSF's mainline at least.

  PR 8973 hasn't been fixed.

fr30
----

  The same justification as

    http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2004-06/msg01113.html

  Nobody showed an interest in keeping this port.

i860
----

  A hardware implementation is not currently being manufactured.

  Jason Eckhardt, the maintainer of i860, has told us that it would be
  OK to go.

ip2k
----

  PR 20582: libgcc build fails despite some interests, such as

    http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2004-06/msg01128.html

ns32k
-----

  The same justification as

    http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2004-06/msg01113.html

  Nobody showed an interest in keeping this port.

Kazu Hirata