Re: Root Node of AST

On 03/12/05 08:14, Rajesh Babu wrote:

I want the root node of the AST built by gcc, so that I can do the manipulations I want to do on the intermediate nodes of AST. Can someone tell me where I can find the root node of AST and the place where the construction of AST finishes in GCC source.

If you are working in mainline or GCC 4.0, start with tree-optimize.c:init_tree_optimization_passes. There's documentation about writing your own passes in doc/tree-ssa.texi.

Diego.