Re: Java Classes and Non-virtual Destructors

Ranjit>   After your patch for PR c++/19733, there have been tonnes
Ranjit> of warnings during a libjava build complaining about "class
Ranjit> Foo has virtual functions but non-virtual destructor".

Ranjit> Therefore, can you please suppress the warning for a "Java"
Ranjit> C++ class?

I have a patch for this here.  I just need to run it through the test
suite before submitting it.  I'll do it soon.

Tom