Re: SVN Repo updated (please look)

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005, Daniel Berlin wrote:

> I have converted most all of our scripts at this point, and verified
> they work trivially (IE that changing something in www makes it update
> the www dir)

Could the current patches to the scripts in contrib/ and
maintainer-scripts/, wwwdocs/bin if done and the replacement hooks for
handling commits with auto-checkout (wwwdocs) and mailing to lists (both
wwwdocs and gcc) and the proposed web page changes to be made during and
after conversion be posted (or such subset of them as has been done) so
they can be reviewed before the conversion?

> The main waiting thing at htis point is for subversion 1.2 and for
> sourceware to get new hardware.

At what stage will new mirroring arrangements be discussed with the
savannah administrators?  The way I understand the basic steps for a final
conversion <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2005-02/msg00130.html> has savannah
mirroring set up from the start of the new repository (so that almost all
anonymous users - once they see the README-MOVED-FROM-CVS-TO-SVN file
checked in to toplevel just before conversion or see an announcement on
gcc-announce - will from the beginning be using the mirror rather than
having a lot on gcc.gnu.org as you would if mirroring was only set up some
time after initial announcement).

--
Joseph S. Myers               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
    jsm@polyomino.org.uk (personal mail)