SVN Repo updated (please look)

Due to some massive speedups i've implemented in cvs2svn, the full gcc
repo, including all non-broken tags (more in a moment), is now
available.  It would have taken ~7 days before, and now it takes less
than 2 (it's almost completely disk bound now, and my 7200rpm disks just
aren't fast enough apparently :P)

This is what one should expect our converted gcc repo to look like, plus
a hooks directory at the base, and maybe wwwdocs (this is still up in
the air).

The following branch was excluded due to rtag -F issues:

x86-64-branch

Unless someone *wants* this branch, i would exclude it from the actual
converted repo as well. I can make this branch work with some amount of
work, but it would really have to be worth it :P

The following tags were excluded, for the noted reasons:

.*-ss-.*             snapshot tags, which we agreed were not necessary

.*_ss_.*             ditto

gcc-3_2-rhl8-branchpoint	rtag -F usage (this is just the branch point,
*not* the actual branch

pchmerge-branchpoint	rtag -F usage

meisner-ppc-mods	rtag -F usage

cfg-postmerger-20020701	rtag -F usage

cxx-reflexion-merge.*	rtag -F usage (this looks like a messup of the
cxx-reflection-merge tags)

two cxx-reflection-merge tags  rtag -F usage

Same policy. Unless someone wants these specific tags, i would exclude
them from the actual converted repo as well.

Again, this is what one should expect the final converted repo to look
like.

I have converted most all of our scripts at this point, and verified
they work trivially (IE that changing something in www makes it update
the www dir)

The main waiting thing at htis point is for subversion 1.2 and for
sourceware to get new hardware.

--Dan