Problem in X Windows programming

HI All,

	I am new to X-Windows programming and can't get my program to
work. The program compiles successfully but there is problem in the
linking part. Do we do it like other C Prog ie, gcc -o myprog myprog.c
or do we have to use some other options.

Can someone guide me with a demo prog and the way how I should compile
and link my file and which compiler option should I use.

Thanks in advance.

BBC