Re: PATCH: TR1 unordered associative containers

On Feb 17, 2005, at 3:57 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:

Hi Matt,

I'm sure there are still lots of horrible bugs, which will only be found with a more complete test suite. But the core functionality works, and at this point I think it'll improve faster in the CVS server than sitting on my hard disk.

OK to commit to mainline?

As far as I'm concerned, your contribution is absolutely welcome: thanks! Only a few days ago, I was asking to Benjamin: any news about Matt's unordered containers implementation? ;)

Done!

By the way, it's up to you what to do exactly with libstdc++/19554...

I think I agree with you: no point in fixing enhancement requests in obsolete components.

--Matt