This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: TR1 unordered associative containers
- From: Matt Austern <austern at apple dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 23:51:01 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: TR1 unordered associative containers
- References: <39885D64-813E-11D9-BB2D-000A95AA5E5E@apple.com> <42152F60.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Feb 17, 2005, at 3:57 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
I'm sure there are still lots of horrible bugs, which will only be
found with a more complete test suite. But the core functionality
works, and at this point I think it'll improve faster in the CVS
server than sitting on my hard disk.
OK to commit to mainline?
As far as I'm concerned, your contribution is absolutely welcome:
thanks! Only a few days ago, I was asking to Benjamin: any news about
Matt's unordered containers implementation? ;)
By the way, it's up to you what to do exactly with libstdc++/19554...
I think I agree with you: no point in fixing enhancement requests in