This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Shipping gmp and mpfr with gcc-4.0?
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 08:13:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: Shipping gmp and mpfr with gcc-4.0?
- References: <email@example.com>
> I tried this evening to install gmp-4.1.4 and mpfr-2.1.0 on my Solaris
> machines and I failed on the first try. (I think the default install
> for gmp on my machines is a 64-bit version, but the default for mpfr
> and gcc is 32-bit, so I'm going to have to figure out how to configure
> everything to match.)
./configure sparc-sun-solaris2.9 --prefix=xxx --enable-mpfr