Re: RFC: PR 19910

On Fri, 2005-02-11 at 11:17 -0800, Dale Johannesen wrote:
> This bug (which I just filed) is an ICE in the -ftree-loop-linear code.
>   It's expecting the
> ssa-trees for different index variables in nested loops to refer to
> different user variables.

It shouldn't be expecting this.
and that's not where the ICE actually comes from.
The real problem is that their is a linear offset generated in the
transformed loop, and since this never triggered so far (we never made
transforms that complex), i never added code to convert complex linear
offsets back into gcc expressions.

You just need to make lle_to_gcc_expression handle linear offsets, and
everything will turn out okay.