Re: Moving to an alternate VCS

On Tuesday 08 February 2005 05:18, Walter Landry wrote:
> > We don't want a distributed system right now.
>
> You can close your eyes and pretend it isn't there.

We want something that works similar to, but better than CVS.  It has
been explained several times now on the list why we prefer a CVS-like
solution.  You seem to think that the world is a better place if
everyone goes to a distributed model.  We think we are working just
fine now without a distribited SCM system.  You are commiting the 11th
Deadly Sin for a compiler writer (http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/DeadlySins ;-)

Gr.
Steven