This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: optimisation question
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Remy X.O. Martin'" <vsxo at hotmail dot com>,"'Andreas Schwab'" <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 18:41:21 -0000
- Subject: RE: optimisation question
> -----Original Message-----
> From: gcc-owner On Behalf Of Remy X.O. Martin
> Sent: 01 February 2005 18:39
> A sequence point is (more or less) a situation where
> the exact order of execution/evaluation is undefined, no?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....