Re: problem cross-compiling gcc 3.4.3 from x86/linux to ppc604/vxWorks

Roberto Fichera wrote:

Hi Jean-Francois,

I've read your post at the gcc-help mailing list about the gcc3.4.3 cross
compilation for linux/x86 to PPC604/vxWorks. Currently I've the same error,
did you resolve the CPU undefined error in some way?

Best regards,

Roberto Fichera.

Yes I did !
I remember it is a problem with multi lib...
I didn't really solved the problem but If you just plan to use your compiler only with ppc604 I've got a dit hack that works fine :
In the file that cause the error (#error directive) just hard define CPU and CPU_FAMILY then run make again....
let me know if it works (if no I'll have a look deeper into what I did)

good luck

JF