This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: problem cross-compiling gcc 3.4.3 from x86/linux to ppc604/vxWorks
- From: jf <j_f at laposte dot net>
- To: Roberto Fichera <robyf at tekno-soft dot it>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:06:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: problem cross-compiling gcc 3.4.3 from x86/linux to ppc604/vxWorks
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Roberto Fichera wrote:
I've read your post at the gcc-help mailing list about the gcc3.4.3 cross
compilation for linux/x86 to PPC604/vxWorks. Currently I've the same
did you resolve the CPU undefined error in some way?
Yes I did !
I remember it is a problem with multi lib...
I didn't really solved the problem but If you just plan to use your
compiler only with ppc604 I've got a dit hack that works fine :
In the file that cause the error (#error directive) just hard define CPU
and CPU_FAMILY then run make again....
let me know if it works (if no I'll have a look deeper into what I did)