This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: MODES_TIEABLE_P yes or no
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Björn Haase <bjoern dot m dot haase at web dot de>
- Cc: Andy Hutchinson <HutchinsonAndy at netscape dot net>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, ericw at evcohs dot com, schlie at comcast dot net
- Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 19:40:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: MODES_TIEABLE_P yes or no
On Sunday, January 30, 2005, at 12:26 PM, Björn Haase wrote:
P.S.: Report summary for both cases:
Identical summaries don't mean there isn't a regression. You can fix
one bug, and break another one. While, this isn't likely,
contrib/compare_tests before.sum after.sum is fairly easy to run, and
will point out regressions with probability 1.