Re: Query on UTF-32 encodings for letters

> Which is why I would appreciate to have pointers/evidence for those
> "[typically] French schools use to teach" that.  But if you don't have
> anyone, it is not a big deal.

Well, mine IIRC (I can give the address privately :-).

However the context was slightly different: I was never taught to use
typographic upper case letters, like 'E'.  But I was taught to start every
sentence with calligraphic letters (the 'H' especially was funny to write)
and these ones didn't have accents IIRC.

--
Eric Botcazou