This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Continuing GCCNews
- From: "Giovanni Bajo" <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- To: <chatta at chatta dot us>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:15:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: Continuing GCCNews
Giovanni Bajo <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Well, the News Bruiser setup was started before there was a wiki
>> is its URL these days?).
>> Even though it is not a wiki, the News Bruiser setup allows plural
>> authors, and various permissions on comments, and plural notebooks
>> with their own editors -- this would be relevant for non-English
>> versions or for separate notebooks on Fortran, Patches, etc.
> Not sure we need any of those features and/or that we can't do
> something just as sensible with the Wiki.
Since I were at it, I started the page on the Wiki (even if I won't have time
to maintain it). Others can contribute.