Building Supergraph (at call graph level)

Hi,
My question is based on new developments in tree-profiling brach.
Assumption : we are working in unit-at-a-time mode.
I see that cfg is maintained individually for a fuction. Does that mean that this cfg and other relavent information will be stored somewhere, before parsing of next function starts. And can i access all thse CFG's at one point (say after parsing is finished and i have built the call graph) ?
Basically i want to build a supergraph, and since the call graph already has lot of information, all i need to do is add CFG info to each node and my work shall be nearly done.
One problem here is that CFG's are built after callgraph has been formed. It might be a good thing for me to do CFG consturction as soon as i have gimplified a funciton, and store this CFG in callgraph.

Any suggestions/ideas on this. I am asking because i may be missing on something.

Thanks and Regards. Virender