This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Solaris Users: pthread mutex initializer help
- From: Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>
- To: Bruce Korb <bkorb at veritas dot com>
- Cc: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>, gcc at gnu dot org,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, hainque at adacore dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:30:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: Solaris Users: pthread mutex initializer help
- References: <41F19306.8F8F3821@veritas.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <41F9601C.8701DACA@veritas.com>
Bruce Korb wrote:
> Folks: if you use Solaris, please help us to ensure full coverage of
> the flavors of Solaris in the wild. Please tell us if you have a
> version of /usr/include/sys/types.h that is *not* on the list below.
> If it is not, please help us by emailing the "#pragma ident" line
> plus the structure definitions for pthread_mutex_t, pthread_cond_t,
> and pthread_rwlock_t. This is most easily done by sending the entire
> file to me or Eric (not the list).
#pragma ident "@(#)types.h 1.68 02/06/10 SMI"
on a SunOS 5.8 Generic_108528-18 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V240
Will coordinate with Eric for the contents.