This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Any issue with anon CVS?
- From: "Joel Sherrill <joel at OARcorp dot com>" <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- To: Karel Gardas <kgardas at objectsecurity dot com>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:04:11 -0600
- Subject: Re: Any issue with anon CVS?
- Organization: OAR Corporation
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com
Karel Gardas wrote:
It's working now.
Duh... you asked about the GCC CVS server. The RTEMS CVS server
was also flakey today and I just assumed you were asking about it.
Sorry to bother everyone
Karel Gardas firstname.lastname@example.org
ObjectSecurity Ltd. http://www.objectsecurity.com
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985