Apple specific options: patch to include them in the currentrelease gcc?

Hello,

Apple has added a number of options to their gcc compilers which are quite necessary when building Cocoa/Carbon applications, and esp. when used with XCode; among others, -F <framework path>, -framework <name> and a few more. The framework related options *can* be emulated, but that's quite tricky.

Is anyone here aware of a set of patches that would introduce the (most important) Apple-specific options into gcc? I reckon there's a reason they're not included in the mainstream gcc releases, but I think (without having checked) that Apple's version is available from OpenDarwin.org . In that case, patches *might* exist...

Thanks,
R.