This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: float returned in xmm0
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, maurizioDOTmongeATnoSPAMgmailDOTcom at suse dot de
- Cc: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 00:52:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: float returned in xmm0
- Organization: SUSE Labs
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thursday 27 January 2005 00:40, Maurizio Monge wrote:
> is there a way to force gcc in x86 /w sse2 to use as return register
> xmm0 instead of st(0) for float and double (like in the x86-64 abi)?
No, but people are working on it:
> Is there already any switch to do it (like regparm)?