This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Accessing IP on IA-64 with RTL
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:25:57 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Accessing IP on IA-64 with RTL
> Then it doesn't really matter what sort of pattern you use.
My problem was I didn't think to access ip using a pattern. I was
trying to figure out how to do it with gen_rtx_REG and that meant adding
ip to the list of known IA64 registers. The pattern idea seems simpler
now that I see it and it is working.