This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bugzilla misbehaving?!?
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, sourcemaster at sourceware dot org, overseers at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:23:18 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Bugzilla misbehaving?!?
- References: <41F7D14B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
mysql has died on sources.
It needs to be restarted.
I already sent mail to overseers.
(I thought it ran in a script that auto-restarted it, but apparently not)
On Wed, 26 Jan 2005, Paolo Carlini wrote:
I keep on getting "Internal Server Error" for any request...
Is this a known issue/downtime?